Hey Portland! Are you ready to meet kindred spirits, eat delicious brunch, and dive into heart-centered, authentic writing from the soul? Yes, yes, and heck yes? Then join us for another Creative Brunch Series with author and writing coach, Alexandra Franzen!!! We will dive into a 3 hour workshop filled with tips on writing, blogging, and how to tell stories that touch people’s lives!!
Alexandra is an author and writing coach who helps people start blogs, write books, develop speeches, and bring their message into the world. Alexandra's writing has been featured in places like Time, Forbes, Newsweek, The Huffington Post, and Lifehacker, AND she’s been mentioned in places like You’re The Boss! The New York Times Small Business Blog, The Atlantic, and Inc.
Venue: We'll meet at Tendue, a space dedicated to create & connect in the heart of south east Portland. (Detailed directions will be sent to you once you register)
Early Bird Special Through Oct. 9th: $150.00 Reg. $225 ($75 savings!) Seats limited to 20 Participants
Date: Sunday, October 22, 2017
For this class, Alexandra will cover:
- How to set small, sane, realistic writing goals.
- How to structure a story so that it inspires your reader to take action.
- Interesting topics you could start writing about (... that maybe you haven't considered before!)
- How to deal with emotional blocks like "My writing doesn't matter" and "My stories aren't interesting."
- How to keep your motivation burning strong when you're working on a big creative project—like a book.
- How your words can change someone's life—even if you're not a "famous blogger" or "bestselling author."
Alexandra will leave you feeling refreshed, uplifted, and ready to write your heart out.
- 3 hour class with Alexandra with lots of support and fun writing exercises too!
- A nourishing catered brunch and as always-- Mimosas 😉
- A Swag Bag with all the supplies you’ll need for the workshop
- A signed copy of Alexandra’s new book! (Cue the confetti!)
- An opportunity to create and connect with new friends.
The fine print: Seats are limited to 20 participants. Tickets are non-refundable but 100% transferable.
See you there!
The Creative Brunch Series is brought to you by Nikki Cade Studio. All Rights Reserved.