Hey Portland! Are you ready to meet kindred spirits, eat delicious brunch, and dive into heart-centered, authentic writing from the soul? Yes, yes, and heck yes? Then join us for another Creative Brunch Series with author and writing coach, Alexandra Franzen!!! We will dive into a 3 hour workshop filled with tips on writing, blogging, and how to tell stories that touch people’s lives!!
Place: Tendue in the Ford Building (Detailed directions will be sent to you once you register)
Price Through Oct. 9th: $150.00 Reg. $225 ($75 savings!)
Date: Sunday, October 22, 2017
For this class, Alexandra will cover:
- How to set small, sane, realistic writing goals.
- How to structure a story so that it inspires your reader to take action.
- Interesting topics you could start writing about (... that maybe you haven't considered before!)
- How to deal with emotional blocks like "My writing doesn't matter" and "My stories aren't interesting."
- How to keep your motivation burning strong when you're working on a big creative project—like a book.
- How your words can change someone's life—even if you're not a "famous blogger" or "bestselling author."
Alexandra will leave you feeling refreshed, uplifted, and ready to write your heart out.
- 3 hour class with Alexandra with lots of support and fun writing exercises too!
- A nourishing catered brunch and as always-- Mimosas 😉
- A Swag Bag with all the supplies you’ll need for the workshop
- A signed copy of Alexandra’s new book! (Cue the confetti!)
- An opportunity to create and connect with new friends.
The fine print: Seats are limited to 20 participants. Tickets are non-refundable but 100% transferable.
See you there!
Due to limited class size, purchased spots for all workshops are transferable but payment is non-refundable. What this means: If you buy a class spot and are unable to attend, and if there is a waiting list of students that has formed, we will put you in contact with the first person on the list to whom you can offer your class spot. If the person on the list accepts, then that person will need to pay you for your spot and once that transaction is complete and both parties are satisfied, we will transfer your spot to the other person. If you are unable to attend and there is no waiting list, you are responsible for filling your seat or will be issued a studio credit for a future class.